128W Fluorescent Hanging Temporary Job Site Light, Black/Yellow, 11,800 Lumens
- Item # 5WYA2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # QL432R-16E-25
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111516
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Temporary Job Site Light
- Type - Job Site Lighting Hanging
- Power Source - Job Site Lighting Corded (AC)
- Lumens 11,800
- Number of Lamp Heads 1
- Cord Length - Job Site Lighting 25 ft.
- Max. Extension Height 52"
- Light Technology Fluorescent
- Light Distribution - Job Site Lighting Flood
- Safety Rated Not Safety Rated
- Voltage 120VAC
- Lamp Watts 128
- Color Black/Yellow
- Item - Job Site Lighting Temporary Job Site Light
- Lamp Included Yes
- Rated Life 20,000 hr.
- NEC Cord Designation SJOW
- Gauge/Conductor 14/3
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P
- Guard Type Polycarbonate
- Replacement Lamp Mfr. No. F32T8/SPX41/ECO/CVG
- Features Tool Free Relamping, ON/OFF Switch, Integrated Cord Storage, Reflective Tubeshield
- Includes Reflective Tubeshields, Feed Through Power Outlet, High Frequency Electronic Ballast, Aluminum Backbone, Flexible Mounting Straps
- Standards CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.