120VAC Heavy Industrial Retractable Cord Reel; Number of Outlets: 2, Cord Included: Yes
- Item # 30PL38
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # RTBB3LB-1GB520-J12K
- Catalog Page # 392
- UNSPSC # 26121635
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Retractable Cord Reel
- Grade - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Heavy Industrial
- Voltage - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 120VAC
- Cord Ending Duplex GFCI Box Receptacle
- Cord Length - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 50 ft.
- Reel Color Black
- Max. Amps - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 20.0
- Gauge/Conductor - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 12/3
- Cord Included Yes
- Cord Color Black
- Cord Ending NEMA Configuration 5-20R
- Feeder Cord Ending NEMA Configuration 5-20P
- NEC Cord Designation - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips SJOW
- Item - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Retractable Cord Reel
- Number of Outlets 2
- Feeder Cord Length 6 ft.
- Feeder Cord Ending Grounding Plug
- Indoor / Outdoor Indoor
- Reel Mounting Bench, Ceiling, Wall
- Holds 50 ft. of 12/3
- Reel Material Powder Coated Steel
- Temp. Range -22 Degrees to 194 Degrees F
- Overall Height 13-53/64"
- Overall Width 7-3/4"
- Overall Depth 12"
- Watts 2500
- Enclosed Reel No
- Slip Ring Rating 600V/30A
- Includes Constant-Tension, Positive Lock Ratchet
- Standards UL, CSA, NEMA 2
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.