1/2" Thick, Pre-Slit/Pre Glued NBR/PVC Pipe Insulation, 3 ft. Insulation Length
- Item # 1WZL8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 6RYL048200AL
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 30141505
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Pipe Insulation and Wrap • 3-ft. lengthsK-Flex Clad® Aluminum • Temp. range: -297° to 220°F Silver colorInsulation is adhered to an outer polypropylene sheet, and laminated to an aluminum foil cladding that provides resistance to acids, alkali, salts, oil, fats, and aliphatic hydrocarbons. Impermeable to gases and moisture. Protects against abuse, impact, and UV rays.
- Item Pipe Insulation
- Insulation Body Material NBR/PVC
- Type - Pipe Insulation Pre-Slit/Pre Glued
- Wall Thickness - Insulation 1/2"
- Insulation Length 3 ft.
- Fits Pipe Size - Pipe Insulation 1-1/2"
- Insulation Nominal I.D. 2"
- Insulation Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 220 Degrees F
- Insulation Approx. R Value 2.70
- Pipe Insulation Item Pipe Insulation
- Color Silver
- Includes Pressure Sensitive Adhesive System
- Standards Elastomeric insulation: ASTM C 534 Type 1 Tubing; ASTM D 1056-00-2C1; New York City MEA 186-86-M Vol. IV; USDA Requirements, UL 94-5V Flammability Classification (Recognition # E300774); ASTM E84 1-1/2" 25/50 Tested according to UL 723 and NFPA 255; Complies with requirements of CAN/ULC S102-M88; FMRC 2006 Approval Guide Chapter 14 Pipe Insulation; NFPA No 101 Class A Rating; Meets requirements of NFPA 90A Sect 2.3.3 for Supplementary materials for Air Distribution Systems, Meets requirements of ASTM C 411 (Test Method for Hot Surface performance of High Temperature Thermal Insulation); Meets requirements of UL 181 sections 11.0 and 16.0 (Mold Growth/Air Erosion), MIL-P-15280 For T (Tubing) Aluminum Jacketing: ASTM E 84 25/450; ASTM G 53 Excellent; BS 903 F12 Excellent; BS 903 A2 Excellent; BX 903 A43 Excellent
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?