NBR/PVC Based Elastomeric, Aluminum/Mylar Jacketing Pipe Insulation, 1/2" Wall Thickness, Pre-Slit,
- Item# 1WZL8
- Mfr. Model# 6RYL048200AL
- Catalog Page# 3528
- UNSPSC# 30141505
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
- Item Pipe Insulation
- Material NBR/PVC Based Elastomeric, Aluminum/Mylar Jacketing
- Insulation Type Pre-Slit, Pre Glued with Aluminum Clad
- Wall Thickness 1/2"
- Length 3 ft.
- For Iron Pipe Size 1-1/2"
- Insulation Nominal I.D. 2"
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 220 Degrees F
- Approx. R Value 2.7
- Color Silver
- Includes Pressure Sensitive Adhesive System
- Standards Elastomeric insulation: ASTM C 534 Type 1 Tubing; ASTM D 1056-00-2C1; New York City MEA 186-86-M Vol. IV; USDA Requirements, UL 94-5V Flammability Classification (Recognition # E300774); ASTM E84 1-1/2" 25/50 Tested according to UL 723 and NFPA 255; Complies with requirements of CAN/ULC S102-M88; FMRC 2006 Approval Guide Chapter 14 Pipe Insulation; NFPA No 101 Class A Rating; Meets requirements of NFPA 90A Sect 2.3.3 for Supplementary materials for Air Distribution Systems, Meets requirements of ASTM C 411 (Test Method for Hot Surface performance of High Temperature Thermal Insulation); Meets requirements of UL 181 sections 11.0 and 16.0 (Mold Growth/Air Erosion), MIL-P-15280 For T (Tubing) Aluminum Jacketing: ASTM E 84 25/450; ASTM G 53 Excellent; BS 903 F12 Excellent; BS 903 A2 Excellent; BX 903 A43 Excellent
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.