Handheld Oscilloscope,20MHz,USB Host
- Item # 5RMW7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # U1602B-001
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41113638
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Designed for use on all electrical measurements, including electronics, automotive, HVAC/R, and industrial process installation and repair, this dual-channel portable digital oscilloscope features a graphical display for easier troubleshooting and diagnostics. Store and recall waveforms and setups.
- Item Handheld Digital Oscilloscope
- Bandwidth (MHz) 20
- Channels 2
- Display 4.5" Color LCD
- True RMS Yes
- Sampling Rate 100 MSa/s per Channel, 200 MSa/s Single Channel and Interleaved
- Waveform / Measurement Stored Up to 10 Setups and Traces
- Max. Record Length Up to 125 000 Points
- FFT Analysis Yes
- Cursors & Zoom Yes
- Triggering Mode Auto, Normal, Single
- Input Sensitivity 5 mV/Div
- Persistence Yes
- Glitch Capture Yes
- Capacitance Measurements 60.00 nF to 300.0 uF
- Interface USB 2.0 Full-speed Client and Host
- Battery Type 7.2V, 4500 mAH, Ni-MH Rechargeable Pack
- Battery Life Up to 4 hours
- Battery Pack Recharge Time (Hr.) 5
- Features Multimeter Measures AC/DC Voltage, Current, Resistance, Diode Check and Continuity,Real-Time Data Logger, 22 Automatic Scope Measurement Functions, Multi-language Quick Help Support
- Calibration Certificate No
- Includes (2)10x1 Scope Probe, Test Leads, Alligator Clips, USB Cable, AC Power Adapter with Cord, Ni-MH Battery Pack and Quick Start Guide
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.