5 to 50 ccm Variable Area Flowmeter
- Item# 16X859
- Mfr. Model# FR2L09SVVT
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41112501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
- Item Flowmeter
- Type Variable Area
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 100
- Connection Size (In.) 1/8 FNPT
- Max. Temp. (F) 150
- Width (In.) 1
- Height (In.) 4
- Housing Material Acrylic
- Fitting Stainless Steel
- Seal Material Viton
- Flow Range @ CCM of Water 5 to 50
- Flow Range 5 to 50 ccm
- Accuracy (%) +/-5.0
- Flow Material Water
- Flow Range @ CCM 5 to 50
- Center-Center Fitting Size 3"
- Center-Center Insert Size 1-5/8"
- Insert 10-32 Threaded Brass
- O-Ring Viton
- Depth 1-1/8"
- Application For Measuring Liquid or Gas Flows in Air Sampling Equipment, Chromatography Systems, Desalinization Equipment, Gas Analyzers, Medical Systems, Photo Equipment, Water Treatment and Distribution and in Aquaculture System
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
- Includes Valves
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption) in states that require 3rd party certification of compliance with the “Safe Water Drinking Act” (CA, LA, MD, VT).
This item is restricted for international sale.