0.3 to 3 scfm Variable Area Mechanical Flowmeter
- Item # 5P348
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2520A4A37BVBN
- Catalog Page # 2676
- UNSPSC # 41112501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Mechanical Flowmeter
- Flowmeter Product Group Mechanical Flowmeter
- For Pipe Size 1/8" to 1"
- Connection Size 1/8"
- Connection Type FNPT
- Fluid Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- Wetted Materials Clear Acrylic, Brass, Buna, Stainless Steel
- Max. Pressure 50 psi
- Flow Range 0.3 to 3 scfm
- Max. Viscosity 79.8 SSU
- Flow Material Air
- Type Variable Area
- Width 1-3/8"
- Height 6-1/2"
- Housing Material Acrylic
- Fitting Brass
- Accuracy (%) +/-3.0
- Center-Center Fitting Size 5.5
- Center-Center Insert Size 3.5
- Insert 10-32 Threaded Brass
- O-Ring Nitrile
- Depth 1.125
- Application For Measuring Liquid or Gas Flows in Air Sampling Equipment, Chromatography Systems, Desalinization Equipment, Gas Analyzers, Medical Systems, Photo Equipment, Water Treatment and Distribution and in Aquaculture System
- Includes Valves
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption) in states that require 3rd party certification of compliance with the “Safe Water Drinking Act” (CA, LA, MD, VT).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.