Weather Meter,LCD,Olive Drab w/WiFi
- Item # 49KA95
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 0855LVOLV
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41114410
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Weather Meter
- Sensing Method Rotating Vane
- Data Logging Yes
- Humidity Sensing Yes
- Velocity (FPM) 118 to 7874
- Velocity (MPS) 0.6 to 60
- Velocity (MPH) 0.4 to 89
- Velocity (KPH) 2.2 to 216
- Velocity (Knots) 1.2 to 116.6
- Air Velocity Accuracy +/-3%
- Vane Material Plastic
- Case Color Olive Drab
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 158 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy +/-0.9 Degrees F
- Relative Humidity Range 5 to 95%
- Humidity Accuracy +/-3%
- Dew Point Range -20 Degrees to 158 Degrees F
- Pressure Range 0.3 to 48.87" Hg
- Cord Length 2 ft.
- Display LCD
- Resolution 1 fpm
- Data Hold Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Interface Digital
- Storage Capacity 15,556 Readings
- Power Source AA Battery
- Battery Life 400 to 500 hr.
- Special Features WiFi
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- Includes Vane Mount, Carrying Case
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.