Standard Keyseat Cutter, High Speed Steel, Staggered, 22.50mm Cutter Dia., Right Hand
- Item # 33UW22
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 68351
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23171612
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.12 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This uncoated straight shank/tooth cutter produces slots which serve as seats for complementary engagement keys. Good for most slotting and/or profiling applications, it is typically used to key shafts, provide positive engagement, and prevent unwanted rotation.
- Item Standard Keyseat Cutter
- Material - Machining High Speed Steel
- Tooth Type Staggered
- Measurement System Metric
- Cutter Dia. 22.50mm
- Cutter Thickness 6.00mm
- Overall Length 63.00mm
- Shank Dia. 10.00mm
- Neck Dia. 6.00mm
- Number of Teeth 10
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Shank Type - Machining Straight
- Primary Material Application General Purpose
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions