Brown Rolling Cabinet, Industrial, Heavy Duty, Width: 29", Depth: 20", Height: 35"
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Rolling Cabinet
- Series Industrial, Heavy Duty
- Width 29"
- Depth 20"
- Height 35"
- Number of Drawers 5
- Color Brown
- Drawer Capacity 125 lb.
- Drawer Slides Friction
- Storage Capacity 9720 cu. in.
- Load Rating 1400 lb.
- Caster Size 5" x 2"
- Number of Shelves 1
- Material Steel
- Gauge Body: 18, Drawers: 20
- Work Surface Material Steel
- Caster Wheel Material Phenolic
- Caster Type (2) Fixed with Lock, (2) Swivel
- Locking System High Security Tubular Lock
- Handles Tubular Steel Side
- Configuration Center Bank: (3) 25"W x 18-1/2"D x 2"H, (2) 25"W x 18-1/2"D x 4"H, (1) Compartment: 26-1/8"W x 19-3/4"D x 11-1/4"H
- Finish Wrinkle
- Features Extruded Aluminum Drawer Pulls, Roller Bearing Casters Hold Up to 350 lb. Each, Swing-Down Bottom Panels Conceal and Secure Spacious Storage Compartments
- For Use With 26 or 28" W Chest, Chest Base or Chest Riser
- Includes Drawer Slides, Swing Down Panel that Secures Bottom Compartment
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.