Brown Standard Duty Top Chest, 14-3/4" H X 26-1/8" W X 12-1/8" D, Number of Drawers: 3
- Item # 54DN26
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 263B
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 24112401
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Top Chest
- Series Signature Mechanics
- Tool Box Duty Rating Standard Duty
- Width 26-1/8"
- Depth 12-1/8"
- Height 14-3/4"
- Number of Drawers 3
- Color Brown
- Drawer Capacity 90 lb.
- Drawer Slides Friction
- Finish Powder Coated
- Storage Capacity 3,314 cu. In.
- Load Rating 120 lb.
- Material Steel
- Gauge 20
- Configuration Top Till: 26" W x 11-7/8" D x 4-1/8" H, Tote Tray: 19-1/2" W x 7-3/4" D x 3-3/8" H, (1) 23" W x 10-3/4" D x 2" H, (1) 23" W x 10-3/4" D x 3" H, (1) 23" W x 10-3/4" D x 4" H
- Locking System Tubular Key Lock
- Number of Handles 2
- Handle Design Plate, Bale Side
- Features 5S System, Lean, Organize Tools, Asset Management
- For Use With Mfr. No. 273(X), 275(X), 277(X), 295(X), 297(X), 376X, 378X, 2600, 2602, 2603, 2604, 2902
- Includes Lift Out Tote Tray
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.