Brown Heavy Duty Tool Cabinet, 35" H X 29" W X 20" D, Number of Drawers: 7
- Item # 54DM87
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 297XB
- Catalog Page # 744
- UNSPSC # 24112401
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Tool Cabinet
- Series K2000 Industrial Cabinet
- Tool Box Duty Rating Heavy Duty
- Width 29"
- Depth 20"
- Height 35"
- Number of Drawers 7
- Color Brown
- Drawer Capacity 120 lb.
- Drawer Slides Ball Bearing
- Finish Powder Coated
- Storage Capacity 10,235 cu in.
- Load Rating 1400 lb.
- Caster Size 5" x 2"
- Number of Shelves 0
- Material Steel
- Gauge 18
- Work Surface Material Steel
- Caster Wheel Material Polypropylene
- Caster Type (2) Fixed, (2) Swivel with Lock
- Locking System High Security Tubular
- Handles Tubular End
- Configuration (3) 25" W x 18-1/2" D x 2" H, (3) 25" W x 18-1/2" D x 4" H (1) 25" W x 18-1/2" D x 6" H
- Features 5S System, Lean, Organize Tools, Asset Management
- For Use With Mfr. No. 205(X), 202X, MC22, MC28, 5150, 520, 620, 526, 52611, 3620, 2600, 2602, 2603, 2604, 2902, 263, 266, 360, 2812
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.