Brown Heavy Duty Tool Cabinet, 39-1/2" H X 48-1/8" W X 26" D, Number of Drawers: 10
- Item # 54DM49
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4810B
- Catalog Page # 744
- UNSPSC # 24112401
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Tool Cabinet
- Series Versa-Bench(R)
- Tool Box Duty Rating Heavy Duty
- Width 48-1/8"
- Depth 26"
- Height 39-1/2"
- Number of Drawers 10
- Color Brown
- Drawer Capacity 120 lb., 240 lb.
- Drawer Slides Ball Bearing
- Finish Powder Coated
- Storage Capacity 19,989 cu in.
- Load Rating 3600 lb.
- Caster Size 8" x 2"
- Number of Shelves 0
- Material Steel
- Gauge 12
- Work Surface Material Steel
- Caster Wheel Material Phenolic
- Caster Type (2) Fixed, (2) Swivel
- Locking System Padlockable Hasp
- Handles Tubular End
- Configuration Left L Bank: (2) 29-3/8" W x 23-1/2" D x 2" H, Left L Bank: (3) 29-3/8" W x 23-1/2" D x 4" H, Small Right Bank: (3) 12" W x 23-1/2" D x 2" H, Small Right Bank: (1) 12" W x 23-1/2" D x 10" H, Center Drawer: (1) 44" W x 23-1/2" D x 5-3/8" H
- Features 5S System, Lean, Organize Tools, Asset Management
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.