Black Heavy Duty Top Chest, 22-7/8" H X 46" W X 24" D, Number of Drawers: 8
- Item # 54DM52
- Mfr. Model # 46000BK
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 24112401
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Top Chest
- Series K2400 Benchmark Top Chest
- Tool Box Duty Rating Heavy Duty
- Width 46"
- Depth 24"
- Height 22-7/8"
- Number of Drawers 8
- Color Black
- Drawer Capacity 120 lb.
- Drawer Slides Ball Bearing
- Finish Powder Coated
- Storage Capacity 15,976 cu. In.
- Load Rating 210 lb.
- Material Steel
- Gauge 18
- Configuration Top Till: 46" W x 23" D x 4-3/4" H, Small Bank: (2) 12-7/8" W x 22-3/8" D x 2"H, Small Bank: (1) 12-7/8" W x 22-3/8" D x 4" H, Small Bank: (1) 12-7/8" W x 22-3/8" D x 6" H, Large Bank- (2) 24-7/8" W x 22-3/8" D x 2" H, Large Bank: (1) 24-7/8" W x 22-3/8" D x 4" H, Large Bank: (1) 24-7/8" W x 22-3/8" D x 6" H
- Locking System Tubular Key Lock
- Number of Handles 2
- Handle Design Rubber Cushioned Side
- Features 5S System, Lean, Organize Tools, Asset Management
- For Use With Mfr. No. 46003
- Includes Drawer Liners
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.