Tool Presetter, 250 mm X 400mm Z,
- Item # 40L818
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # KENOVA 224
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23153308
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Tool Presetter
- Measuring Range 250 mm X 400mm Z
- Accuracy +/- 5 mircons
- Display 5.7'' Color Display With Touch Screen Measuring, Resolution 640 x 480 Pixel
- Interface CAT, BT, HSK, ISO & VDI Interchangeable Sleeves
- Measuring Units 0.0002
- Features Endless Fine Adjustment With Ergonomic Hand Wheels In Both Axis, Pneumatic Carriage Clamping For Both Axis, Selective One Hand Control Knob For Separate Or Common Axis Movement, Image Processing Via The Touch Screen Panel, 1/3" CMOS Camera With 0.3 Megapixel And 15 x Magnification, Glass Scales, Radius Measuring Capacity 10" Height Measuring Capacity 12"
- Power Source 110 V
- Application Set-Up Cutting Tools Before They Are Installed In The Machine, They Are Set To Precise And Repeatable Positions In An Offline Fixture Or Machine, When Selecting A Tool Presetter, It Is Important To Consider The Maximum Tool Length (Z-axis) And Diameter (X-axis) That Will Be Measured. This Consideration Is Important In Determining The Travel Capacity Of The Tool Presetter And Whether It Will Measure The Complete Range Of Tools Used. Other Important Considerations Include The Tolerances Allowed To The Tool Presetter. Often, Precision Within 0.0001" Is Available, But It Is Advised To Buy No More Than Is Required By The Operation. Lastly, It Is Important To Consider The Range Of Tool Shanks Used In Tool Operations
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions