Carbon Steel Socket x Socket Ball Valve, Locking Lever, 3/4" Pipe Size
- Item # 52RV23
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # BVM3SWRCSRGSL-075
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141607
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 2.2 lbs.
Country of Origin Taiwan Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This 2-Way ball valve features 2 ports, allowing flow in one direction or enabling shutoff. Carbon steel construction offers high resistance to wear and pressure. 3-Piece valve structure allows the valve to be disassembled for easy maintenance and repairs.
- Item Ball Valve
- Body Material Carbon Steel
- Body Style Inline
- General Connection Type Socket
- Valve Structure 3-Piece
- Pipe Size 3/4"
- Connection Type Socket x Socket
- Port Standard
- Max. Pressure 1973 psi CWP
- Max. Steam Pressure 250 psi WSP
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 450 Degrees F
- Ball Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Seat Material RPTFE
- Stem Type Blowout Proof
- Handle Type Locking Lever
- Handle Material 300 Stainless Steel
- Stem Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Body Seal Material Graphite
- Ball Valve Product Group Manual
- Valve Basic Body Material Carbon Steel
- Standards API 598, API 608, API 607 Edition Fire Test Approved
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?