3/4 HP Pond Surface Aeration System, 240V Voltage, 3.4 Full Load Amps, 734 Full Load Watts
- Item # 13T417
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3400HAF050
- Catalog Page # 2632
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pond Surface Aeration System
- HP 3/4
- Voltage 240V
- Full Load Amps 3.4
- Cord Length 50 ft.
- Max. Spray Width 4 ft. 6"
- Max. Spray Height 1 ft. 9"
- Length 18"
- Width 28"
- Height 28"
- Hz 60
- Installation Position Vertical and Floating in Water
- Motor Type PSC
- Motor RPM 1750
- Duty Continuous
- Overload Protection Yes
- Impeller Material Grivory
- Seal Material Carbon and Ceramic
- Features Produces High Flow of Surface Agitation in the Water for High Oxygen Transfer
- Agency Compliance cETL, UL, CSA Standards
- Cord Type SJTOW
- Inlet Flooded
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Germany, Ecuador, Egypt, Finland, France, Guatemala, India, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mexico, Norway, Oman, Poland, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Singapore, Vietnam, and South Africa.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 13T418KASCO
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.