1/2 HP Pond Surface Aeration System, 120 Voltage, 5.0 Full Load Amps
- Item # 54EL91
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2400CF150
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 0
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pond Surface Aeration System
- HP 1/2
- Voltage 120
- Full Load Amps 5.0
- Cord Length 150 ft.
- Max. Spray Width 20 ft.
- Max. Spray Height 1 ft. 6"
- Height 23"
- Hz 60
- Installation Position Horizontal or Vertical
- Motor Type Permanent Split Capacitor
- Motor RPM 1750
- Duty Continuous
- Overload Protection Yes
- Includes Horizontal Float, Float Connection Hardware, (2) 50 ft. Mooring Ropes
- Impeller Material Composite
- Seal Material Carbon and Ceramic
- Features Creates Directional Flow of Water to Address Several Water Quality Concerns
- Agency Compliance CSA/ETL/UL
- Amps 5.0
- Bearing Type Ball
- Cord Size 12/3
- Cord Type SJTOW
- Housing Material Marine-Grade Stainless Steel
- Impeller Type Propeller
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Motor Enclosure 304 Stainless Steel
- Phase 1
- Thermal Protection Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.