Electronic Keyless Lock, Entry with Key Override, Satin Chrome, Series E2000
- Item# 2ZU99
- Mfr. Model# E2031XSLL62641
- Catalog Page# 2412
- UNSPSC# 46171511
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electronic Keyless Lock
- Function Entry with Key Override
- Access Method Keypad
- Mounting Style Cylindrical
- Lock Material Solid Cast
- Finish Satin Chrome
- Series E2000
- Handle Type Lever
- Door Thickness 1-3/8" to 2-1/2"
- Key Override Options Schlage "C" Keyway (Included)
- Hand Nonhanded
- Outside Height 8-15/16"
- Outside Width 3-5/16"
- Outside Depth 2-3/16"
- Inside Height 8-7/8"
- Inside Width 3-1/4"
- Inside Depth 2-1/4"
- Latch Length 1/2"
- Latch Front Size 1/2"
- Backset 2-3/4"
- Keypad Material Solid Metal
- Number of Keys 12
- Timed Entry Allowance 2 to 20 sec.
- Power Source (3) AA Batteries
- Battery Life Up to 100,000 Cycles
- Operating Temp. Range -31 Degrees to 151 Degrees F
- Event Audit Trail 1000
- Max. User Codes 100
- Max. Proximity Range At Lock
- Fire Rating 3 hr.
- ADA Compliant Yes
- Grade 1
- Standards ANSI/BHMA
- Weather Resistant Yes
- Includes 6-Pin Cylinder in Schlage "C" Keyway with Two Nickel Silver Keys; Installation Screws
Compliance and Restrictions
- Kaba 2000 Series Operations Manual
- Kaba 2000 Series Lock Functions Set-Up Guide
- Kaba 2000 Series Installation Instructions
- Kaba 2000 Series 2-3-8 Cylindrical Door Prep Template
- Kaba 2000 Series Mortise Door Prep Template
- Kaba 2000 Series 2-3-4 Cylindrical Door Prep Template
- Kaba 2000 Series Spec Sheet
- Kaba 2000 Series Quick Reference Guide
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2ZU97KABA
Price $1,014.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.