Petroleum, SAE Grade : Not Specified, 7 oz. Tube
- Item # 5EVZ1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 402508
- Catalog Page # 933
- UNSPSC # 15121503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Series Trans-X(R) Posi-Trac(R)
- Item - Gear Oil Gear Lubricant
- ISO Viscosity Grade Not Specified
- SAE Grade Not Specified
- Base Oil Petroleum
- Container Size 7 oz.
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Viscosity Index Not Specified
- Flash Point 300 Degrees F
- Container Style Tube
- Color Dark Amber
- Standards Meets Ford, GM and Chrysler Specs
- Application Friction modifiers boost gear oil's ability to reduce differential chatter and avoid clutch sticking. For use with GL-5 gear oils.
- Specific Gravity 0.91
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
- AGMA Standard Not AGMA Rated
- Extreme Pressure Use No
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan, and Taiwan.
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.