128W Fluorescent Temporary Job Site Light, Black/Yellow, 120VAC
- Item# 5WYA1
- Mfr. Model# QL432R-16W-10
- Catalog Page# 535
- UNSPSC# 39111516
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Temporary Job Site Light
- Light Distribution Flood
- Lamp Type Fluorescent
- Number of Lamp Heads 1
- Voltage 120VAC
- Lamp Watts 128
- Lumens 11,800
- Color Black/Yellow
- Base Style Mounting Straps
- Job Site Lighting Max. Height 52"
- Safety Rated Not Safety Rated
- Lamp Included Yes
- Rated Life 20,000 hr.
- Cord Length 10 ft.
- NEC Cord Designation SJOW
- Gauge/Conductor 14/3
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P
- Guard Type Polycarbonate
- Replacement Lamp Mfr. No. F32T8/SPX41/ECO/CVG
- Features Tool Free Relamping, ON/OFF Switch, Integrated Cord Storage, Reflective & Clear Tubeshields
- Includes Clear Tubeshields, Feed Through Power Outlet, High Frequency Electronic Ballast, Aluminum Backbone, Tool Free Relamping, Integrated Cord Storage
- Standards CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.