68W Fluorescent Temporary Job Site Light, Yellow/Black, 120VAC
- Item# 5WXZ8
- Mfr. Model# QL417R-16E-25
- Catalog Page# 659
- UNSPSC# 39111516
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Temporary Job Site Light
- Light Distribution Flood
- Lamp Type Fluorescent
- Number of Lamp Heads 1
- Voltage 120VAC
- Lamp Watts 68
- Lumens 5200
- Color Yellow/Black
- Base Style Mounting Straps
- Lamp Included Yes
- Rated Life 20,000 hr.
- Cord Length 25 ft.
- NEC Cord Designation SJOW
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15R
- Gauge/Conductor 14/3
- Guard Type Lexan (R)/180 Degree Reflective
- Max. Height 27-3/4"
- Replacement Lamp Mfr. No. F17T8/SPX35/ECO/CVG
- Features Tool Free Relamping, ON/OFF Switch, Integrated Cord Storage, Reflective Tubeshield
- Includes Reflective Tubeshields, Feed Through Power Outlet, High Frequency Electronic Ballast, Aluminum Backbone, Flexible Mounting Straps
- Standards CSA Certified, US
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.