65 ft. x 2" Aluminum Pipe Insulation Tape, -40° to 220°F, Silver
- Item# 1WZN9
- Mfr. Model# 800-TAPE-AL-2
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 30141505
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pipe Insulation Tape
- Length 65 ft.
- Width 2"
- Color Silver
- Material Aluminum
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 220 Degrees F
- For Use On Aluminum Clad Pipe Insulation
- Includes Pressure Sensitive Adhesive System
- Standards ASTM E 84 25/450; ASTM G 53 Excellent; BS 903 F12 Excellent; BS 903 A2 Excellent; BX 903 A43 Excellent
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition GREENGUARD Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is GREENGUARD Certified.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Item # 1WZP1K-FLEX USA
Price $116.90 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.