NBR/PVC Based Elastomeric Pipe Insulation, 1" Wall Thickness, Pre-Slit, Pre Glued
- Item# 1WYJ6
- Mfr. Model# 6RXL100078
- Catalog Page# 3523
- UNSPSC# 30141505
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
- Item Pipe Insulation
- Material NBR/PVC Based Elastomeric
- Insulation Type Pre-Slit, Pre Glued
- Wall Thickness 1"
- Length 6 ft.
- For Iron Pipe Size 1/2"
- For Tube O.D. 7/8"
- Insulation Nominal I.D. 7/8"
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 220 Degrees F
- Approx. R Value 7
- Color Black
- Includes Pressure Sensitive Adhesive System
- Standards ASTM C 534 Type 1 Tubing; ASTM D 1056-00-2C1; New York City MEA 186-86-M Vol. IV; USDA Requirements, UL 94-5V Flammability Classification (Recognition # E300774); ASTM E84 1-1/2" 25/50 Tested according to UL 723 and NFPA 255; Complies with requirements of CAN/ULC S102-M88; FMRC 2006 Approval Guide Chapter 14 Pipe Insulation; NFPA No 101 Class A Rating; Meets requirements of NFPA 90A Sect 2.3.3 for Supplementary materials for Air Distribution Systems, Meets requirements of ASTM C 411 (Test Method for Hot Surface performance of High Temperature Thermal Insulation); Meets requirements of UL 181 sections 11.0 and 16.0 (Mold Growth/Air Erosion), MIL-P-15280 For T (Tubing)
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.