NBR/PVC Based Elastomeric Insulation Sheet, 36" x 48". 3/4" Thickness, Black
- Item# 3F415
- Mfr. Model# 6RSX3X4068
- Catalog Page# 3528
- UNSPSC# 30141505
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Insulation Sheet
- Sheet Size 36" x 48"
- Thickness 3/4"
- Temp. Range -297 Degrees to 220 Degrees F
- Color Black
- Approx. R Value 3
- Material NBR/PVC Based Elastomeric
- Includes Skin on Two Sides
- Standards ASTM C 534 Type 2 Sheeting; ASTM D 1056-00-2C1; New York City MEA 186-86-M Vol. IV; USDA Requirements, UL 94-5V Flammability Classification (Recognition # E300774); ASTM E84 1-1/2" 25/50 Tested according to UL 723 and NFPA 255; Complies with requirements of CAN/ULC S102-M88; NFPA No 101 Class A Rating; Meets requirements of NFPA 90A Sect 2.3.3 for Supplementary materials for Air Distribution Systems, Meets requirements of ASTM C 411 (Test Method for Hot Surface performance of High Temperature Thermal Insulation); Meets requirements of UL 181 sections 11.0 and 16.0 (Mold Growth/Air Erosion), MIL-P-15280 For S (Sheeting)
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition GREENGUARD Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is GREENGUARD Certified.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3F416K-FLEX USA
Price $52.45 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.