Duct Liner, 47" Width, 25 ft. Length, 0.55 Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC)
- Item # 45AR96
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 6RSKD200025-47
- Catalog Page # 2834
- UNSPSC # 30141601
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 84.0 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This K-Flex® duct liner is a fiber-free, closed-cell, flexible elastomeric foam insulation that features sound absorption, moisture resistance, and low thermal conductivity. The lightweight material is flexible even in low temperatures and it comes with an antimicrobial agent that is bacterial-, fungal-, and mold-resistant. The insulation doesn’t require additional facing and is ideal for use as an acoustical/thermal insulation liner in industrial and commercial HVAC ducts.
- Item Duct Liner
- Width 47"
- Length 25 ft.
- Thickness 2"
- Color Gray
- Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) 0.55
- Material NBR/PVC Based Elastomeric
- Temp. Range -297 Degrees to 220 Degrees F
- Resistant To Fungal and Bacterial Growth, Mold
- Standards ASTM E-84
- Includes Roll
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?