48" Max. O.D. White PVC/Mylar Protective Jacketing, 75 ft. Insulation Length
- Item # 45AT35
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 800-CLAD-WT-48
- Catalog Page # 2834
- UNSPSC # 30141505
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 28.65 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This K-Flex CLAD® WT protective jacketing is a multi-ply laminate material (PVC backing and aluminum foil coated with a white protective polyester film) with a rubber-based adhesive that adheres firmly to form a long-lasting bond. It’s designed as a seam and joint tape for use with K-FLEX CLAD® WT jacketing, sheets, and tubes. Suitable for use in applications with specialized exposed surface requirements (cleanroom facilities, electronics, film processing, food processing, pharmaceutical, and supermarkets). Material is anti-static and is dirt-, oxidation, stain-, UV-, and weather-resistant. Also resistant to a variety of chemicals, oils, and salts.
- Item Protective Jacketing
- Fits Max. O.D. 48"
- Insulation Jacket Material PVC/Mylar
- Insulation Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 220 Degrees F
- Insulation Color White
- Insulation Length 75 ft.
- Pipe Insulation Item Protective Jacketing
- Thickness 0.03
- For Use On Bare Pipes, Pipe Insulation
- Includes Vapor Barrier, Smooth Finish
- Standards ASTM E84
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?