30 ft. x 2" NBR/PVC Pipe Insulation Tape, -40° to 220°F, Black
- Item # 45AR72
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 800-EL-028
- Catalog Page # 2888
- UNSPSC # 30141505
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pipe Insulation Tape
- Length 30 ft.
- Width 2"
- Color Black
- Material NBR/PVC
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 220 Degrees F
- For Use On Chilled Water,Cold Water Plumbing,Dual Temperature Piping,Hot Water Plumbing,Liquid Heating,Refrigeration Lines
- Includes Pressure Sensitive Adhesive And Release Liner
- Standards ASTM E84 25/50, NFPA 90A/B
- Thickness 1/4"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.