3/4" Thick Halogen-Free NBR Tee Pipe Fitting Insulation, 4.60 Approx. R Value, Green
- Item # 4NRP3
- Mfr. Model # 801-THF-068358
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 30141505
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
Flexible, Halogen-Free Elastomeric (Rubber) Pipe and Fitting Insulation • Temp. range: -297° to 300°F Green colorK-Flex ECO Pipe InsulationWill not contribute to stress crack corrosion on high-temperature stainless steel applications. Can be used in solar hot water, low-pressure steam, food processing, cleanroom, and marine applications.Comply with IMO and Solas specifications. Meet stringent testing for U.S. Navy combatant ships, as described in the Electric Boat Specifications EB 4013.
- Item Pipe Fitting Insulation
- For Fitting Shape Tee
- Wall Thickness - Insulation 3/4"
- Insulation Body Material Halogen-Free NBR
- Insulation Color Green
- Fits Tube Size 3-5/8"
- Insulation Temp. Range -297 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Insulation Approx. R Value 4.60
- Pipe Insulation Item Pipe Fitting Insulation
- Insulation Nominal I.D. 3-5/8"
- For Tube I.D. 3-1/2"
- Length 1-1/4"
- Width 5-1/8"
- For Use On Piping, Ducts and Tanks
- Standards UL 94
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions