100 ft. x 2" Aluminum Pipe Insulation Tape, -20° to 150°F, White
- Item # 45AT21
- Mfr. Model # 800-TAPE-WT-2-GB
- Catalog Page # 2888
- UNSPSC # 30141505
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
K-Flex Clad® WT pipe insulation tape is for use as a joint and seam tape with K-Flex Clad® WT jacketing, sheets, and tubes. This tape features a multi-ply laminate jacketing (PVC backing, aluminum foil coated with a protective polyester film) with a rubber-based adhesive that forms a long-lasting bond. This lightweight, easy-to-clean tape is paintable and resists dents, punctures and tearing and is nondusting and free of sharp edges.
- Item Pipe Insulation Tape
- Length 100 ft.
- Width 2"
- Color White
- Material Aluminum
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- For Use On Seams and Edges of K-Flex Clad Wt Applications
- Includes Pressure Sensitive Adhesive And Release Liner
- Standards ASTM E84 25/50
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?