1" Thick, Unslit NBR/PVC Pipe Insulation, 6 ft. Insulation Length
- Item # 1WZG9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 6RX100448
- Catalog Page # 2887
- UNSPSC # 30141505
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pipe Insulation
- Insulation Body Material NBR/PVC
- Type - Pipe Insulation Unslit
- Wall Thickness - Insulation 1"
- Insulation Length 6 ft.
- Fits Pipe Size - Pipe Insulation 4"
- Insulation Nominal I.D. 4-1/2"
- Insulation Temp. Range -297 Degrees to 220 Degrees F
- Insulation Approx. R Value 5.60
- Pipe Insulation Item Pipe Insulation
- Color Black
- Standards ASTM C 534 Type 1 Tubing; ASTM D 1056-00-2C1; New York City MEA 186-86-M Vol. IV; USDA Requirements, UL 94-5V Flammability Classification (Recognition # E300774); ASTM E84 1-1/2" 25/50 Tested according to UL 723 and NFPA 255; Complies with requirements of CAN/ULC S102-M88; FMRC 2006 Approval Guide Chapter 14 Pipe Insulation; NFPA No 101 Class A Rating; Meets requirements of NFPA 90A Sect 2.3.3 for Supplementary materials for Air Distribution Systems, Meets requirements of ASTM C 411 (Test Method for Hot Surface performance of High Temperature Thermal Insulation); Meets requirements of UL 181 sections 11.0 and 16.0 (Mold Growth/Air Erosion), MIL-P-15280 For T (Tubing)
- Green Certification or Other Recognition GREENGUARD Certified
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is GREENGUARD Certified.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.