1/2" Thick, Pre-Slit/Pre Glued NBR/PVC Pipe Insulation, 6 ft. Insulation Length
- Item # 1WYF6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 6RXL048218
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 30141505
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Pipe Insulation
- Insulation Body Material NBR/PVC
- Type - Pipe Insulation Pre-Slit/Pre Glued
- Wall Thickness - Insulation 1/2"
- Insulation Length 6 ft.
- Fits Tube Size 2-1/8"
- Insulation Nominal I.D. 2-1/8"
- Insulation Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 220 Degrees F
- Insulation Approx. R Value 2.80
- Pipe Insulation Item Pipe Insulation
- Color Black
- Includes Pressure Sensitive Adhesive System
- Standards ASTM C 534 Type 1 Tubing; ASTM D 1056-00-2C1; New York City MEA 186-86-M Vol. IV; USDA Requirements, UL 94-5V Flammability Classification (Recognition # E300774); ASTM E84 1-1/2" 25/50 Tested according to UL 723 and NFPA 255; Complies with requirements of CAN/ULC S102-M88; FMRC 2006 Approval Guide Chapter 14 Pipe Insulation; NFPA No 101 Class A Rating; Meets requirements of NFPA 90A Sect 2.3.3 for Supplementary materials for Air Distribution Systems, Meets requirements of ASTM C 411 (Test Method for Hot Surface performance of High Temperature Thermal Insulation); Meets requirements of UL 181 sections 11.0 and 16.0 (Mold Growth/Air Erosion), MIL-P-15280 For T (Tubing)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.