LED Headlamp, Plastic, 50,000 hr. Lamp Life, Maximum Lumens Output: 140, Black
- Item # 39F122
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # KE-FC115
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111704
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Headlamp
- Flashlight Grade General Purpose
- Safety Rated Not Safety Rated
- Light Technology LED
- Rechargeable No
- Flashlight Battery Type Alkaline
- Flashlight Battery Size AAA
- Lumens 140
- Lumens Range 100 to 249
- Maximum Lumens Output 140
- Run Time on High Setting 10 hr.
- Light Output Modes High / Medium / Low
- Body Color Black
- Flashlight Body Material Plastic
- Special Light Output Mode No Special Light Output
- Number of Batteries 3
- Batteries Included Yes
- Battery Burn Time 10/80 hr.
- Lamp Life 50,000 hr.
- Flashlight Beam Type Flood, Spot
- Weight with Batteries 5.00 oz.
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Switch Type Push Button
- Beam Distance 60m
- Water Penetration Rating IPX4
- Standards ANSI/NEMA FL1
- Includes Hard Hat Clips, Hook and Loop, Batteries
- Peak Beam Intensity 13,500cd
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.