Shear/Brake/Roll, 20 Ga.
- Item # 42W893
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 756041
- Catalog Page # 2355
- UNSPSC # 23161513
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 575.0 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This JET® combination machine features right- or lefthand operation for use on mild steel, aluminum, brass, copper, lead, plastic, and zinc. Removable fingers permit angle, channel, and box bending operations. It includes a set of male dies, set of female dies, dual-edge shear blade, spring-loaded work hold-down, and a back gauge.
- Item Shear/Brake/Roll
- Bending Length (In.) 40
- Cutting Width (In.) 40
- Rolls 3
- Capacity of Mild Steel (Gauge) 20
- Finger Width (In.) 8 a 1, 1-1/2, 2, 2-1/2, 4, 7, 10, 12
- Max. Box Depth (In.) 4
- Construction Cast Iron
- Die 1, 1-1/2, 2, 2-1/2, 4, 7, 10, 12"
- Features Combination Shear, Brake and Roll in one Compact Machine, Right or Left Hand Operation, Shear Can Be Used for Mild Steel, Aluminum, Brass, Copper, Lead, Plastic and Zinc, Brake Is Equipped with Easily Removable Fingers That Permit Angle, Channel, Box and Other Complex Bending Operations, Slip Rolls Are Precision Turned and Ground with Wire Grooves, Spring-loaded Work Hold Down, Back Gauge, Dual Edge Shear Blade
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions