J-4421-4 20 IN DISC SANDER 3PH 440V
- Item # 42W968
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 577011
- Catalog Page # 2362
- UNSPSC # 27112708
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 400.0 lbs.
Country of Origin Taiwan Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This sander features a tilting table to add flexibilityof 45° forward and 15° backward on positive lock rack and gear. Table can be lowered below the disc for large workpieces.
- Item Disc Sander
- HP 3
- Voltage 460
- Phase 3
- Corded/Cordless Corded
- Hz 60
- Disc Dia. (In.) 20
- Disc Speed (RPM) 1725
- Disc Table Size (In.) 27-1/2 x 10-1/2
- Table Work Surface (In.) 27-1/2 x 10-1/2
- Disc Table Tilt-In Angle (Deg.) 30
- Dust Collection Port Size (In.) 3
- Table Material Cast Iron
- Overall Width (In.) 28
- Overall Depth (In.) 30
- Overall Height (In.) 53
- Features Tilting Table Capability Adds Flexibility of 45 Deg Forward and 15 Degrees Backward on Positive Lock Rack and Gear, Table Can Be Lowered Below the Disc to Accommodate Large Work Pieces, Low Voltage Protection Switch, Rigid Column and Heavy Duty Base, Direct Drive Motor, Miter Gauge, Extra Large Tilting Table Lowers Completely Below Disc for Use of the Entire Disc Surface, Wrap Over Guard for Added Safety
- Agency Compliance CSA
- Includes Direct Drive Motor, Low Voltage Protection Switch, Rigid Column and Heavy Duty Base, Wrap Over Guard for Added Safety
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions