Belt Sander, 6 X 48 In, 1 1/2 HP, 2850 SFPM
- Item # 3WRR3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 414600
- Catalog Page # 2360
- UNSPSC # 27112708
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Belt Sander
- HP 1-1/2
- Voltage 115/230
- Amps AC 12.6/6.3
- Phase 1
- Corded/Cordless Corded
- Hz 60
- Belt Size (In.) 6 x 48
- Belt SFPM 2850
- Table Work Surface (In.) 7-3/8 x 14-3/4
- Belt Table Tilt Angle (Deg.) 0 to 90 Degrees
- Platen Size (In.) 6 1/4 x 14 3/4
- Dust Collection Port Size (In.) 3
- Table Material Cast Iron
- Overall Width (In.) 16
- Overall Depth (In.) 29
- Overall Height (In.) 58
- Features Table tilts 45 degrees out and 20" for all angle finishing operations, Fine thread adjustment for simple and easy belt tracking, Removable upper guard for contour finishing, Variable-position locks; belt head adjusts vertically, horizontal and in-between
- Includes Stand, Miter Gauge
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.