Belt/Disc Sander, 3/4 HP, 6x48 Belt
- Item # 42W970
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 708595
- Catalog Page # 2361
- UNSPSC # 27112708
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Shipping Weight 100.0 lbs.
- Item Belt/Disc Sander
- HP 3/4
- Voltage 115
- Amps AC 11
- Phase 1
- Corded/Cordless Corded
- Hz 60
- Disc Dia. (In.) 9
- Disc Speed (RPM) 1725
- Belt Size (In.) 6 x 48
- Belt SFPM 2258
- Disc Table Size (In.) 12 x 7 1/2 "
- Table Work Surface (In.) 11 x 5-1/2
- Disc Table Tilt-In Angle (Deg.) 15 Up
- Disc Table Tilt-Out Angle (Deg.) 45 Down
- Belt Table Tilt Angle (Deg.) 10 Up / 45 Down
- Dust Collection Port Size (In.) 4
- Overall Width (In.) 31"
- Overall Depth (In.) 16"
- Overall Height (In.) 28-3/4"
- Features Large Cast Iron Table Has Preset Stops at 90 Degrees and 45 Deg to Let You Use the Belt Sander Vertically, Horizontally Or Anywhere In Between, Exclusive Dual Thumbscrew Belt Tracking Adjustment Locks to Keep Belt on Track During Use, Graphite Covered Steel Platen Runs Cooler Increasing Machine and Belt Life, Specially Designed Belt Guard Allows Full Use of the 6 in. Belt Width and Length, Drive Drum Is Rubber Coated for a Better Grip on the Sanding Belt Resulting In Less Slippage, Tracking Adjustment Knob With Quick Lock Handle Keeps Belt on Track During Use, Quick Release Belt Tension Lever Makes Belt Changes Fast and Easy, Quick Lock Dust Cover Allows Fast Disc Changes, Single 4 in. Dust Port on the Back of the Base Collects Dust Effectively From Both the Belt and Disc, Powerful 3/4hp Motor Easily Handles the Toughest Sanding Operations, Built In Handles for Easier Portability
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.