9.72/4.86 Amps 1-1/2 HP Flexible Impeller Pump, 15 psi, 1 (F)NPT
- Item # 3PEP4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 30520-4001
- Catalog Page # 2688
- UNSPSC # 40151504
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 50.2 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
- Item Pump
- Type Flexible Impeller
- HP 1-1/2
- Voltage 115/230
- Amps 9.72/4.86
- Inlet/Outlet (In.) 1 (F)NPT
- NEMA Motor Frame H145TC
- Impeller Material Neoprene
- Length (In.) 18-1/4
- Width (In.) 8-7/8
- Height (In.) 8-7/16
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 21
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 19
- Max. Head (Ft.) 30
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 15
- Suction Lift (Ft.) 8-10 Dry, 18-22 Wet
- Max. SSU @ 1725 RPM 2500
- GPM of Water @ 0 Ft. of Head 22
- Prime in Feet 8-10 Dry Prime
- Housing Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Seal Carbon, Ceramic
- Max. Viscosity 500
- RPM 1750
- Self-Priming Yes
- Motor Type Capacitor Start
- Temp. Range (F) 176
- Application Suitable for Non Lubricating Liquids
- Function Can be Direct Coupled or Belt Driven
- Characteristics Can be Direct Coupled or Belt Driven
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions