Headlight Kit,2880 lm, PR
- Item # 52XF07
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 9800
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 25172901
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pedestal Mount Headlight Kit
- Lumens - Vehicle Lighting 2160 lm, 2880 lm
- Lens Shape - Vehicle Lighting Rectangular
- Lighting Technology - Vehicle Lighting LED
- Height - Vehicle Lighting 3-3/4"
- Width - Vehicle Lighting 5-1/4"
- Length - Vehicle Lighting 11-1/2"
- Mounting - Vehicle Lighting Pedestal
- Wiring Connection - Vehicle Lighting Pigtail
- Standards Buy America Standards, Eco Friendly, FMVSS 108 Table VI, FMVSS 108 Table XIV, FMVSS 108 Table XIX, FMVSS 108 Table XVIII, IEC IP67
- Type LED
- Color Black
- Base Mounting Centers 5-47/64"
- Post Yes
- Lamp Life 40,000 hr.
- Volt Bulb 12
- Number of Bulbs 4
- Material Polycarbonate
- Current Rating 3.40A
- Fits Car, Truck, Trailer, Van
- Used For Cars, Trucks, Vans
- Includes Mounting Hardware, Wiring Kit
- Housing Material Polycarbonate
- Lens Color Clear
- Housing Color Black
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.