Drum Spill Cntnmnt Pallet, 4 Drum, 5k lb.
- Item# 4WLV6
- Mfr. Model# 28637
- Catalog Page# 1922
- UNSPSC# 24101905
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Drum Spill Containment Pallet
- Spill Containment Type Spill Containment Pallets
- Covered/Uncovered Uncovered
- Number of Drums 4
- Spill Capacity 73 gal.
- Spill Containment Load Capacity 5000 lb.
- Length 49"
- Width 49"
- Height 10-1/4"
- Drain Included Yes
- Modular / Nonmodular Nonmodular
- Material Recycled Polyethylene
- Spill Containment Opening Type No Cover
- Color Black
- Includes Wide Forklift Pockets
- Standards EPA 40 CFR 264.175, NFPA 1 The Uniform Fire Code 188.8.131.52, International Fire Code 2704.2.3, Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasures (SPCC) Compliant, NFPA 30 9.13.1 and OSHA 29 CFR 1910.106(e)(2)(iii)
- Green Certification or Other Recognition UL Environment Claims Validation
- Green Environmental Attribute 100% Total Recycled Content
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is UL Environment Claims Validation.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.