Under Counter, 31 gal. Capacity, 35-3/4" x 48" x 21-5/8", Silver, Steel
- Item # 13M523
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 8849242
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 24112402
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Safety Storage Application Corrosive Cabinet
- Safety Cabinet Style Bench Top
- Safety Cabinet Type Under Counter
- Capacity 31 gal.
- Height 35-3/4"
- Width 48"
- Depth 21-5/8"
- Safety Cabinet Door Type Self-Closing
- Number of Cabinet Shelves 1
- Color Silver
- Number of Doors 2
- Material Steel
- Rated For Flammable Storage Yes
- Safety Cabinet Standards OSHA, NFPA 30, FM Approved
- Cabinet Height Range Desk or Table Height
- Finish Powder Coated
- Sump Capacity 6.89 gal.
- Standards FM, UL, NFPA Code 30 Regulation, O Complies OSHA Regulation, U Complies with International Fire Code of NFPA 1 Uniform Fire Code, SPCC, TUV
- Includes Polyethylene Cabinet Top Work Tray
- Item Corrosive Safety Cabinet
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.