JUSTIN ORIGINAL WORKBOOTS
4"H Men's Work Boots, Steel Toe Type, Brown, Size 7-1/2D
- Item # 52EF60
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # WK275- 75 D
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # J5151
- UNSPSC # 46181604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
The Justin® Boots 4"H work boots are casual steel toe work shoes also offering protection from electrical hazards. The brown all-leather upper features a tricot and mesh liner, removable insole, nonmetallic shank, and durable rubber outsole. The wide protective, round toe cap is larger than standard toe cap providing more room for toes to flex and bend. Lightweight, flexible cement construction uses strong adhesives to bind upper and outsole together. Note: This footwear is designed to provide secondary protection from incidental contact with live electrical circuits. It meets F2413-11 Section 5.5 requirements and is tested to resist the application of 18,000 volts at 60 Hz for 1 minute with no current flow in excess of 1 milliampere under dry conditions. It should not be worn in explosive or hazardous areas where conductive footwear is required.
- Item Work Boots
- Toe Type Steel
- Gender Men's
- Size 7-1/2
- Footwear Width D
- Metatarsal Guard No
- Insulated No
- Insulation Type None
- Insulation Weight None
- Waterproof No
- Waterproof Type None
- Color Brown
- Height 4"
- Metatarsal System No
- Footwear Closure Type Lace Up
- Liner Material Drilex
- Shank Material Steel
- Midsole Material EVA
- Outsole Material Rubber
- Footwear Sole Pattern Exclusive Design
- Manufacturers Suggested Sole Slip Rating Not Rated
- Chemical Resisting Sole No
- Completely Non Metallic No
- Non-Marking Sole Yes
- Static Dissipative No
- Electrical Hazard Rated Yes
- Conductive No
- Puncture Resistant Insole No
- Metal Chip Resisting Sole No
- Oil Resisting Sole Yes
- Chain Saw Cut Resistant No
- Ninety Degree Heel No
- Toe Shape Round
- Wide Toe Cap Yes
- Removable Insole Yes
- Insole System Dual Density Polyurethane
- Non Metallic Upper No
- Max. Heat Rating Not Rated
- Footwear Construction Type Cemented
- Heel Height Less Than 1/2"
- Footwear Shank Type Steel
- Upper Boot Material All Leather
- Upper Material Description Full Grain Leather
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Wet Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Dry Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Wet Not Tested
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily 0.36
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Dry 0.98
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Wet 0.60
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Wet 0.30
- For Outdoor Traction No
- Style Number 275
- Last Number or Name 275
- ASTM Footwear Class F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH
- CSA Footwear Standard Not Specified
- Standards ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?