6.6 gal. 120VAC Oil-Less Rocking Piston Electric Air Compressor
- Item # 36XD54
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1609738
- Catalog Page # 2587
- UNSPSC # 40151601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- HP - Air Compressor 0.60
- Input Voltage - Air Compressor 120VAC
- Enclosed - Air Compressor Yes
- Tank Size - Air Compressor 6.6 gal.
- Free Air CFM @ 90 PSI - Air Compressor 1.70
- Item - Air Compressor Laboratory Air Compressor
- Lubrication Type - Air compressor Oil Free
- Max. Pressure - Air Compressor 120 psi
- Free Air CFM @ Max. Pressure - Air Compressor 1.50
- Phase - Electrical 1
- Tank Style - Air Compressor Pancake
- Pump Type - Air Compressor Rocking Piston
- Amps 8.0
- ASME Tank Yes
- (F)NPT Outlet 1/4"
- Duty Cycle Continuous
- RPM 1650
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Finish Powder Coated Tank/Nickel Plated Brass Fittings/Painted Frame
- Enclosure Yes
- Motor Type AC-IP20 Rating
- Overall Length 28-13/32"
- Overall Width 17-7/64"
- Overall Height 34"
- Includes Desiccant Dryer, Waste Collection Bottle
- Item Electric Air Compressor
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.