6.6 gal. 120VAC Oil-Less Rocking Piston Electric Air Compressor
- Item # 36XD52
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1608770
- Catalog Page # 2580
- UNSPSC # 40151601
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 62.0 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This compressor provides clean and reliable compressed air for dental and medical offices, as well as for laboratory applications. Features include auto thermal protection, multiple filtration elements, and a powder-coated tank that resists corrosion.
- HP - Air Compressor 0.6
- Input Voltage - Air Compressor 120VAC
- Enclosed - Air Compressor No
- Tank Size - Air Compressor 6.6 gal.
- Free Air CFM @ 90 PSI - Air Compressor 1.7
- Item - Air Compressor Laboratory Air Compressor
- Lubrication Type - Air compressor Oil Free
- Max. Pressure - Air Compressor 120 psi
- Free Air CFM @ Max. Pressure - Air Compressor 1.5
- Phase - Electrical 1
- Tank Style - Air Compressor Pancake
- Pump Type - Air Compressor Rocking Piston
- Amps 8
- ASME Tank Yes
- (F)NPT Outlet 1/4"
- Duty Cycle Continuous
- RPM 1650
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Finish Powder Coated Tank/Nickel Plated Brass Fittings/Painted Frame
- Enclosure No
- Motor Type AC-IP20 Rating
- Overall Length 15"
- Overall Width 15"
- Overall Height 24"
- Item Electric Air Compressor
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions