1.1 gal. 115VAC Oil-Less Rocking Piston Electric Air Compressor
- Item # 36XD51
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1770008
- Catalog Page # 2580
- UNSPSC # 40151601
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 150.0 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
The JUN-AIR® electric air compressor provides clean and reliable compressed air for dental and medical offices, as well as for laboratory applications. Features include auto thermal protection, multiple filtration elements, indicator lights, dual-scale pressure gauge, and a powder-coated tank that resists corrosion.
- HP - Air Compressor 0.5
- Input Voltage - Air Compressor 120VAC
- Enclosed - Air Compressor Yes
- Tank Size - Air Compressor 1.1 gal.
- Free Air CFM @ 90 PSI - Air Compressor 1.2
- Item - Air Compressor Laboratory Air Compressor
- Lubrication Type - Air compressor Oil Free
- Max. Pressure - Air Compressor 116 psi
- Free Air CFM @ Max. Pressure - Air Compressor 1
- Phase - Electrical 1
- Tank Style - Air Compressor Hot Dog
- Pump Type - Air Compressor Rocking Piston
- Amps 5.3
- ASME Tank No
- (F)NPT Outlet 1/4"
- Duty Cycle Continuous
- RPM 1750
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Finish Powder Coated Tank/Nickel Plated Brass Fittings/Painted Frame
- Enclosure Yes
- Motor Type AC-IP20 Rating
- Overall Length 19-39/64"
- Overall Width 16"
- Overall Height 17-5/16"
- Includes cUL Approved, Evaporation Tray
- Item Electric Air Compressor
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions