Digital Level, Laser, Electronic, w/Case
- Item # 1TLH8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 40-6080
- Catalog Page # 914
- UNSPSC # 27111802
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electronic Laser Level
- Range (Ft.) 0 to 90
- Accuracy +/-0.1 Degrees
- Power Source (3) AAA Batteries
- Visual/Audible Indicators Digital Display And Audible Tones For Plumb And Level
- Characteristics Switchable Between Angle And Grade, LCD Can Rotate Up To 180 Deg, Inclination In Degrees Or Percent, Self-Calibrated At 0 And 90 Degrees Which Are Confirmed By a Signal Tone, Visible Class II Laser Beam, Magnetic Base, 1/4-20 Thread For Use With Tripod
- Dimensions (In.) 11-1/2 x 2 1/4 x 1 1/4
- Operating Temp. (F) 15 to 115
- Application For Measuring Angles And Pitch
- Includes Soft Carrying Case And Batteries
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.