Pendulum Self Leveling Cross Line Laser, Horizontal and Vertical, Interior and Exterior
- Item# 1YRU8
- Mfr. Model# 40-6625
- Catalog Page# 1099
- UNSPSC# 27111802
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cross Line Laser
- Interior/Exterior Interior and Exterior
- Horizontal/Vertical Horizontal and Vertical
- Leveling Type Pendulum Self Leveling
- Number of Beams 2
- Number of Dots 0
- Number of Lines 0
- Beam Color Red
- Range w/o Detector 150 ft.
- Accuracy +/-1/8" @ 35 ft.
- Laser Class 3A
- Auto Leveling Range +/-5 Degrees
- Visual/Audible Indicators Yes
- Auto Shutoff Yes
- Plumb Down No
- Plumb Up No
- Total Number of Vials 0
- Number of Plumb Vials 0
- Number of Level Vials 0
- Number of 45 Degree Vials 0
- Thread Size 1/4-20 and 5/8-11
- Number of Scanning Modes 1
- Length 6-1/4"
- Width 5-1/4"
- Height 2"
- Features Manual Mode Allows Unit to Tilt to Extreme Angles, IP55
- Power Source (3) AA Alkaline Batteries
- Includes Multi-Functional Magnetic Base, (3) AA Alkaline Batteries, Mounting Strap, Magnetic Target, Soft-Sided Pouch
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.