Thermostat Controller, For BACnet System
- Item # 20XH08
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TEC2003-4
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Options include wired protocols, BACnet® MS/TP, N2, and LonWorks®. Wireless options include ZigBee® via a BACnet IP Coordinator. May be used with rooftop units (with and without economizers), heat pumps, and single- and multi-stage heating/cooling equipment. Provides control of various 2- and 4-pipe fan coil equipment, and have options for 1 to 3 speeds of fan control. Offers additional application flexibility by providing advanced control signals – proportional 0 to 10 VDC, on/off, or floating and dehumidification capabilities.
- Item Thermostat Controller
- Type Wireless Multi-Stage
- Voltage 24
- Connection Screw Terminals
- Inputs 5
- Outputs 5
- Display LCD
- Dimensions 4-15/16"H x 3-3/8"W x 1-1/8"D
- Building Type Commercial
- Control Type Multi Stage
- Control Settings On, Off, Auto
- Features Wireless BACnet
- For Use With ZigBee Wireless Systems
- Agency Compliance UL, C-UL
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions