Pneumatic Thermostat,RA,55 to 85F
- Item # 38Y163
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # T-4002-304
- Catalog Page # 3101
- UNSPSC # 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pneumatic Thermostat
- Reverse Acting / Direct Acting Reverse Acting
- 1 Pipe / 2 Pipe 2 Pipe
- Heating / Cooling Heating and Cooling
- Single Temp. / Dual Temp. Single Temperature
- Control Air Pressure 3 to 15 psi
- Air Connections 5/32" Barb
- Element Type Bi-Metal
- Max. Air Pressure 25 psi
- Max. Ambient Temp. 135 Degrees F
- Mounting Style Vertical
- Height 2-3/32"
- Width 3-1/8"
- Depth 1-3/4"
- Temp. Control Range 55 Degrees to 85 Degrees F
- Air Consumption 20 scim
- Throttling Range 1 to 5 psi
- Includes T-4002-201 (D.A.) or T-4002-202 (R.A.) Thermostat, White or Beige Cover, Terminal Connector and Tubing, Tube Couplings and Clamps, Installation Instructions, Faceplates (Horizontal w/window, Horizontal w/logo, Vertical w/logo, and Blank), Cover Plate/Subplate, Adjustable Pipe Head, Mounting Hardware
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.