Pneu Temp Transmitter, DA, -40 to 160F
- Item# 38Y188
- Mfr. Model# T-5210-1113
- Catalog Page# 3794
- UNSPSC# 41112105
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pneumatic Temperature Transmitter
- Reverse Acting / Direct Acting Direct Acting
- Max. Air Pressure 25 psi
- Max. Ambient Temp. 230 Degrees F
- Temp. Control Range -40 Degrees to 160 Degrees F
- Output Pressure Range 3 to 15 psi
- Capillary Length 48"
- Sensing Bulb Dia. 1/4"
- Sensing Bulb Length 4"
- Control Air Pressure 3 to 15 psi
- Air Connections 1/8" NPT Barbed Fitting for 5/32" or 1/4" OD Polytubing
- Element Type Bulb
- Height 5-3/16"
- Width 3"
- Depth 2-1/8"
- Air Consumption 0.2 scfm
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.