Low Voltage WiFi Capable Thermostat, Stages Cool 2, Stages Heat 4
- Item # 35LY93
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # T8590
- Catalog Page # 3086
- UNSPSC # 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Low Voltage WiFi Capable Thermostat
- Stages Heat 4
- Stages Cool 2
- Temp. Settings per Day 4
- Programs per Week 7
- Terminal Designations SENSOR, C, R, G, Y1, Y2, W1/O/B, W2, W3/AUX
- WiFi Capability Yes
- System Switching Auto-Heat-Cool-Off
- Fan Switching Auto-On-Program
- Display Size 8.5 sq. in.
- Display Type LCD
- Display Color Multicolor
- Key Pad Lockout Yes
- Programmable Fan Yes
- Automatic Changeover Yes
- Humidification Control Yes
- Dehumidification Control Yes
- Remote Sensing Capability Yes
- Temporary Program Override Yes
- Temporary Temperature Hold Yes
- Filter Indicator No
- Temperature Limiting Yes
- Battery Backup No
- Low Battery Indicator No
- Batteries Included No
- Dual Transformer Compatible No
- Power Method 24VAC Hardwired
- Voltage 20 to 30VAC
- 750mV Compatible No
- Mounting Type Horizontal
- Mounting Location Wall
- Height 4"
- Width 5-13/64"
- Depth 1-7/64"
- Color White
- Control Range 35 Degrees to 99 Degrees F
- Features Customizable Wallpaper and Slideshow, Simple Operation, Time Period Scheduler, At A Glance Information, Nighttime Dimmer, 7-Day Energy Usage Graph, Security, Programmable Daylight Savings, Multiple Languages, Universal Compatibility
- For Use With Residential Applications
- Includes Mounting Screws
- Agency Compliance UL, cUL, File E107041, NEC Class 2
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.